- Share knowledge and experience with transnational educational communities to enrich the professional development of staff.
- Achieve a recognized excellence in our students training that will make th
em competitive in the European labor market.
- Respond to a growing demand for professionals in international expansion projects by companies with whom we have agreements.
- Reach 100% of employability of our students preparing them for their first job, with special emphasis on promoting employment of young women.
- Converge to the European model of Higher Vocational Education and Applied Universities.